Latest posts by Boron P (see all)
- 12 Weird Movies : Hope You Might Not have Seen - July 31, 2017
- POWER OF MOTHER NATURE : Worstamong the Deadliest - July 30, 2017
- Psychological Studies on Shoplifting and Kleptomania - July 26, 2017
It’s not like the chances of enjoying in a group-sojourn is being discarded completely. Your expeditions always add memories and experiences to your kitty.
At the same time, travelling with friends and family might also turn out to be a little restrictive. There are whims and fancies to cater to. You need to reach a consensus as per people’s likes and dislikes. Your travel choices tend to be inter-dependent in such a case. And these are exactly the issues that you need not worry about if you are travelling alone.
Solo-tripping has its own challenges but the sheer excitement surrounding the idea makes it worth the risk. Plus, if your sole motive for travel is to explore, nothing can be better than solo travel.
1. Make use of your freedom: To be relieved of peer ties, for a while, is not that bad. At least, there is no one to stop you from treading to places unknown. This is the chance to explore to your heart’s content and realise the best of your travel fancies.
2. There is no time-limit to travel: Wander through the alleys as long as you want. Sit at some corner of the street and watch your destination change character during the course of the day–do it all, do it your way. Go for a walk at night. Make use of the so-called odd hours to give vent to your odd desires.