Latest posts by debdutta (see all)
- Independent India – “Famous Quotes” by our Freedom Fighters - August 15, 2017
- Five Most Expensive Iphone Cases in the World - July 24, 2017
- Mystery of Bermuda Triangle Revealed in Hindu Mythology - June 18, 2017
India is a country where people live freely with different religions, language, caste, and creed stays together in harmony. India is a truly secular and diverse country which is united in its own. Independence day is the great day for the people of India as Indians got freedom on this day from the Britishers after years of slavery. People celebrate this day as Holy day as Indians achieved this after so much of struggle and sacrifices.
Some of the best lines quoted by our freedom fighters listed below:
- “At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.” – Jawahar Lal Nehru
- “Give me blood, and I shall give you freedom!” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good.” – Chandra Bhushan
- “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Don’t see others doing better than you, beat your own records every day because success is a fight between you and yourself.” – Chandra Sekhar Azad
- “One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next.” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic.” – Indira Gandhi
- “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- “We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” – B.R Ambedkar
- “They may kill me, but they cannot kill my ideas. They can crush my body, but they will not be able to crush my spirit.” – Bhagat Singh
At last, let’s salute to all our freedom fighters who did everything to make independent India. Wish you all, a very Happy Independence Day, Jai Hind.
Thank you all and live an independent life.